Associate Director, Survey Research
Are you passionate about putting patients at the center of medical research? Do you have the ability to capture the patient’s voice through custom research instruments in such a way that you can literally change the fortunes of a business as well as shape the success of bringing new health therapies to people who need them? Are you part data geek and part creative powerhouse? If so, let’s talk, because we are hiring a smart, team player who can set direct-to-patient surveying strategies and ultimately help shape how we apply patient feedback to one of the biggest challenges that exists in medical research: patient enrollment in clinical trials.
As Associate Director – Survey Research, you will work across the organization to shape Acurian’s survey research strategies for patient-generated data, on a global basis. Your key focus is to design the best questions to recruit the right patients for clinical trials. You identify problems and recommend innovative solutions for survey enhancements. You will help develop KPIs to measure survey results and integrate new methodologies into existing systems. You are a team player who will work cross-functionally with clinical research protocol analysts, business analysts, project managers, and patient research team members to fine-tune Acurian’s survey practices.
- Builds high-quality surveys in multiple indications for varied, global patient populations
- Defines best practices for custom survey solutions that meet study-specific research needs
- Creates the right survey instruments taking into consideration measurement structure and level, variable type, validity, reliability, bias, variance, scales and response options
- Develops qualitative (including ethnographic) and quantitative techniques
- Recommends mixed-mode and hybrid mode survey designs to cover newer methods such as mobile/SMS
Minimum Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years’ experience as an established survey writer
- Must have extensive Market research experience
- Healthcare/biopharma experience a plus
Acurian offers health, dental, vacation, 401K and other benefits. Candidates meeting the above requirements should click here to apply online.
Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC, the parent company of PPD Development, L.P. and Acurian, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on age, race, color, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, disability or protected veteran or other status protected by federal, state, and/or local law.