Consumer Marketing Associate
- Supports the Global Consumer Marketing team’s activities for an assigned channel performing a wide variety of tasks including campaign development, campaign monitoring and reporting, opportunity identification and implementation, and maintenance of marketing materials.
- Develops and deploys advertising campaigns across multiple channels including, but not limited to Google AdWords, Bing and Programmatic Display (DSP).
- Sets-up and deploys advertising campaigns for assigned channel.
- Leads the creative development for marketing campaigns including testing set-up and results monitoring.
- Analyzes performance metrics and modifies tactics and strategies throughout the campaign, as necessary, to achieve optimal results.
- Monitors timelines and expenditures to ensure campaigns are completed on time and within budget.
- Coordinates with other areas within the marketing department to ensure optimization of efforts and to meet marketing objectives.
- Develops and maintains internal marketing-related reports, spreadsheets, timelines and documents which drive marketing decisions.
- Manages cost database and generate partner invoices.
- Identifies new marketing opportunities and partnerships.
Minimum Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 2+ years related work experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work independently
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, competitive environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Work is performed in an office environment with exposure to electrical office equipment.
- Frequently drives to site locations and frequently travels both domestic and international.
Acurian offers health, dental, vacation, 401K and other benefits. Candidates meeting the above requirements should click here to apply online.
Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC, the parent company of PPD Development, L.P. and Acurian, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on age, race, color, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, disability or protected veteran or other status protected by federal, state, and/or local law.