- The Data and Reporting Analyst will Design, Implement, and Support Business Intelligence reporting using tools like Tableau. Data and Reporting Analyst will monitor & resolve performance issues of different dashboards and optimize dashboards.
- Data and Reporting Analyst will build Dashboards using different data sources like Oracle, My SQL, SQL Server, SAS, Salesforce, Hadoop, Excel, Google Analytics, and web data connectors.
- Data and Reporting Analyst will administer all aspects of the Tableau server including monitor Tableau server performance & perform Upgrades.
- Data and Reporting Analyst Collaborates within IT and across all Operations departments to define data and requirements; proactively assess reporting needs; and will identify key metrics to assess the clinical trial performance. This person will provide user training documents/educate peers and clients by organizing and conducting Training sessions on Tableau.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, professional training, and experience that provide the individual with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Prior experience in a data or reporting analyst role
- At least 4 years of core Tableau desktop and server experience along with demonstrated knowledge of writing SQL queries.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional data visualization & storytelling skills.
- Comfortable being the department’s subject matter expert in Tableau.
- Strong data analysis & Dashboards experience in Tableau.
- Good experience working with larger data sets and heavy extract usage environment.
- Strong Excellent visualization experience – charts, bars, images, dynamic reports etc.
- Strong design skills in Interaction (User – Reports like navigation, drills, sharing etc.)
- Detail oriented individual with high desire to organize and structure tasks and processes.
- Good skill level with SQL and with database clients such as SQL Navigator, TOAD, etc.
- Possess exceptional problem solving, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to Interact with all levels of management within the company, customers, and outside organizations
- Highly motivated individual who is willing to work in a dynamic setting in an aggressive growth company.
Acurian offers health, dental, vacation, 401K and other benefits. Candidates meeting the above requirements should click here to apply online.
Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC, the parent company of PPD Development, L.P. and Acurian, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on age, race, color, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, disability or protected veteran or other status protected by federal, state, and/or local law.