Manager, User Experience
- Ensure the user experience across all touchpoints is optimized, constructing the best possible user journey around Acurian offerings balancing user needs, business goals and technological capabilities;
- Define and map new patient journeys and contact strategies; continually track, measure, review and refine existing user experience;
- Ensure creative and materials are direct response focused
- Bachelor’s Degree in UX, Design, Marketing or related field 5+ years related work experience
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrable and extensive experience of designing customer journeys and user experiences in a direct response focused environment, that improve conversions and achieve business objectives,
- Experience of Online Customer Journey`s, Online Conversion tactics and best practices
- Experienced in Google analytics, online AB and multivariate testing and/or tools such as VWO
- Excellent data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Experience managing projects to completion and to tight and changing deadlines
- Excellent facilitation, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills. Ability to effectively coordinate teams of subject matter experts/stakeholders. Willingness to proactively intervene, as needed, to ensure program deliverables are completed.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to build trust, confidence and respect of clients and stakeholders, while working in a professional environment.
- Must have excellent facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills. Ability to effectively coordinate teams. Willingness to proactively intervene as needed to ensure program deliverables are completed.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to build trust, confidence and respect of stakeholders.
- Ability to work under high pressure, intense concentration needed
- Process improvement driven and willingness to share ideas and recommendations
Working conditions and environment
- Long, varied hours required occasionally
- Required to participate in on-call rotation as rotation requires
- Some travel may be needed; %%
- Frequent exposure to electrical equipment
- Required to carry company provided cell phone
- Frequently stationary for 6-8 hours per day.
- Repetitive hand movement of both hands with the ability to make fast, simple, repeated movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists.
- Frequent mobility required.
- Occasional crouching, stooping, bending and twisting of upper body and neck.
- Light to moderate lifting and carrying (or otherwise moves) objects including luggage and laptop computer with a maximum lift of 15-20 lbs.
- Ability to access and use a variety of computer software developed both in-house and off-the-shelf.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Frequently interacts with others to obtain or relate information to diverse groups.
- Works independently with little guidance or reliance on oral or written instructions and plans work schedules to meet goals. Requires multiple periods of intense concentration.
- Performs a wide range of variable tasks as dictated by variable demands and changing conditions with little predictability as to the occurrence. Ability to perform under stress. Ability to multi-task.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
Acurian offers health, dental, vacation, 401K and other benefits. Candidates meeting the above requirements should click here to apply online.
Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC, the parent company of PPD Development, L.P. and Acurian, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on age, race, color, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, disability or protected veteran or other status protected by federal, state, and/or local law.