We make gastroenterology trials easier to digest and a lot less painful.
Our success is a combination of aligning the enrollment process with today’s realities, customized solutions and true insight into site relationships. From OIC/OIBD, IBS and GERD, to Crohn’s disease, we make trials a lot less trying.
Acurian is the leader in the patient recruitment and retention industry.
Acurian has recruited and enrolled thousands of patients for more than 60 pharmaceutical and biotech companies representing over 4,500 research sites.
Gastroenterology by the numbers
Experience with over 25 protocols
1,182 research sites supported in reaching their study goals
1,563 randomized patients produced
Patient Enrollment Solutions
Across hundreds of protocols, Acurian has increased the enrollment productivity of clinical trials without adding sites or time. Our industry expertise enables us to:
- Provide out-of-practice patients from our 70+ million-person, opted-in database and other proven recruitment channels
- Increase site enrollment performance
- Understand the patient group in a specific therapeutic area, customizing the most effective plan for recruitment
- Achieve faster trial completion and time-to-market, and gain real peace-of-mind through results-based pricing. Acurian is often the most cost-efficient option
For more details, download the Acurian Value brochure
Patient Engagement and Retention Solutions
Acurian’s Patient Engagement and Retention Solutions provide better patient compliance for a more successful trial: on time, on budget, with quality data.
Improve patient participation from start-to-finish with our patient engagement and retention solutions designed to:
- Enroll better informed patients
- Keep more patients in your trial (as long as needed)
- Continue to collect vital data after patients leave or reach trial end
- Improve patient-site relationships
- Protect trial timelines, budgets and data integrity
For more details, download the Patient Engagement Solutions brochure
A Proven Track Record of Exceeding Customer Expectations
- On average, we reduce enrollment timelines by four months.
- We have completed large-scale recruitment and retention in trials needing more than 20,000 enrolled patients.
- We have deep experience in more than 40 therapeutic indications.
- On average, we provide 30 percent of enrollment, with the ability to fill any enrollment shortfall.
Maria Rapajic, Business Development Coordinator – Clinical Investigation Specialists